Páginas

Welcome to ROBLOX clan news

Here we will hook you up will the lastest news on of the BIG clans of ROBLOX.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Interview with RBA leader!(DeepFreeze)





RBA leader was banned a long time ago, but hes back, and we interviewed him!
Heres what he said:


How did you find about roblox?

My friend masterdumbguy told me

How did you get RBA?

I askedmercedes and he gave it to me.

Would you sell RBA? explain why.

Yes, because i hate greedy groups.

Who inspired you to stay in ROBLOX?

Robux, And fame.

If VAK was claimable, would you take it? Explain.

Yes, to get rich.

How do you imagine roblox 5 years from now, and what do you want to tell listeners?

I imagine it a OD world, where mods ban people for no reason.And it would be rated terribly.
Viewers, Don't stay in roblox for 15 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment